I'm also discovering that it's very hard to find enough time to upload and post pictures with this very S L O W computer - everything takes 20x longer than it should! So by the time I get half way through somebody needs to be picked up or go to the bathroom or demands my attention elsewhere. Right now, Dawson is standing next to me asking to see the "flog" I'm working on. "Where's the Flog, Mommy? Mommy, where's the flog???" And then he reaches up and pushes a key on the keyboard. Aarg!
(Hence the no posts in over a week!)
You can see a so-so picture of Stratton smiling and a picture of one of Dawson's newest passions - pretending to be a bullrider. (He's seen some on TV and thought it looked like great fun!)
I am so thankful that even with a slow computer you take time to FLOG...it means sooo much to me so be able to see pics...always makes me smile and cry!!
ReplyDelete