I took him to several meetings the other night (music team leaders and my small group) and when he wasn't eating, he just sat on my lap and looked around a watched everyone. I think he was really intrigued by all the new faces and voices - it was great!
I wish you could hear the sounds he makes sometimes when he's in a good mood. All sorts of goos and aaahs. He really sounds like he's trying to have a conversation.
Hi Audrey! I am so pleased to be in touch again..I know facebook is nice but you don't really get to hear any news. I also think that it is hilarious that we both have made our blogs with the same template..we obviously have incredible taste! I am so happy to see updated pics of Dawson and to finally see Stratton- they are both beautiful boys. Congratulations and I guess we will be "seeing" more of each other now.
ReplyDeleteLove, Mary
ps: did you see alice has a blog too?
Audrey --
ReplyDeleteThanks for great pics of Stratton. His smile
is really irresistible. Give the boys a big hug
for me.
Grandpa
LOVE that grin!! What a cutie!
ReplyDeleteThey are growing up so fast. I can't believe Stratton is already 2 months! I love seeing all the pictures and hearing all the great stories! Thanks for keeping the "flog" updated! Gotta love that Dawson!
ReplyDelete