For living in Richmond, I feel like we've had quite our share of winter weather recently. We had another huge dumping of snow (12"+) this weekend. Enough to shut schools down for probably most of the week. Today is day 5 being cooped up at home and I was starting to go crazy (ditto for the boys) and desiring some fresh fruit, so we did head to Ukrops for a quick outing. They plowed our street while we were out, so now it's quite good driving.

We shoveled just enough of our driveway to make a good sledding run. Stratton liked it if we did short runs from one parent to another. It was full out screaming when we took him down the whole thing! Oops.

He wasn't all that happy in the snow - I think the mittens, snowsuit, snow bibs, jacket, big boots had something to do with it - but I did capture a moment or two when we thought it was fun.

Three going on...thirteen??!?

The speed demon.

This was this morning when we had finished playing with water in the playroom. I took them upstairs for baths right afterwards since they were mostly undressed already!
We miss those two cute boys!!! Thanks for updating! xoxox
ReplyDeleteSO CUTE!!!!!
ReplyDeletei love the hair! dont cut it! i changed my mind, its so great!!!!
ReplyDelete